Smart. Simple. Streamlined.https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementBufferUnspecified8.32071012014-05-29T19:24:04.668Z
May 29, 2014
Smart. Simple. Streamlined.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Buffer
I use Buffer to automate our social media posts for the company. While it's owned/controlled by the marketing team, it is used for the corporate social accounts. It is a great tool for scheduling out a mixture of our own content and helpful things I find online that our customers would find interesting. It helps you be a good content marketer.
- Scheduling out new content from our blog and company announcements across multiple social channels has never been easier.
- The browser plug-in makes it super easy to add content from other sources into the buffer queue to share later.
- As the company has grown, they've added new features, the best of which has been the content suggestion. They'll suggest content for you to share and they make it easy to schedule.
- Figuring out their content recommendation engine is critical for them. It's a newer feature so there's plenty of room to grow.
- Spredfast,HootSuite Pro
Buffer keeps things simple. It took a highly sought after feature (social scheduling) and unbundled it from the more complex social tools out there.
1 - Knowledge of content marketing, social marketing and content distribution.
- Streamlined content distribution
- Content marketing aid
- Time management
- Determining posting efficacy for social content
- Deeper content recommendation engine
I've tweeted them questions before and they're always super quick to respond either through Twitter or email.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
They make it incredibly simple to understand and do a great job of walking you through things along the way.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Click to schedule/buffer
- Share the same content to multiple channels
- Ability to @ mention peoples Twitter handles when adding content to your queue
- Not being able to get an output recommendation of best times to share per network, rather than how it's currently setup.