Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
CaptiveIQ is being used to deliver monthly commission statements to individuals that are part of the revenue team.
- monthly commission statements
- detailed breakdown of all accounts
- sales achieved vs quota attainment
- export capabilities
- It is a pretty complete solution, maybe some dashboards could be useful
- commission statements
- detailed account breakdowns
- automated commission report notifications
- it eliminates confusion and time to resolve commission questions
- It is easy to use and improves customer satisfaction for commissioned based employees
None as good as CaptiveIQ, I mostly received commission reports on spreadsheets on previous jobs, even while working for some very large companies.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?