November 11, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
CaptivateIQ is currently being used to store all of our monthly sales commission calculations and payouts. Finance and sales operations uses it to load employees and close the month when it comes to payouts and the sales team uses it to see past commission reports. It is solving the manual calculations we'd need to do offline by linking to our closed deals in salesforce.
- Auto linking to SFDC
- Flexibility to add spiff payouts
- Workflow with integrating into docusign for sending commission plans to new hires
- General user interface and flow: I find that it takes consistent use to get comfortable in the system. I am still trying to get more sales ops users comfortable in there but it is mostly me right now
- Changes throughout the year (tracking timing changes).
- Auto commission calcs
- Docusign integration
- Time savings on monthly close and calculations
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
I think CaptivateIQ works really well if you have a consistent sales comp plan that doesn't change (changes can be slightly complicated). CaptivateIQ is really good also for hierarchies to make rollups a much easier process than doing I manually.