Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
We are using it for our sales compensation purposes. It owns the comp plans for our sales reps and supporting teams that are also paid on closed deals that the sales reps close. It has helped us in a couple of ways. First, it saves us time when calculating our team's comp payout. Second, it also provides confidence that our comp is being paid correctly. When we implemented CaptivateIQ, it identified that we had been paying out a little incorrectly...not any longer.
- Once the mathematical formulas are set up, it processes compensation correctly.
- It has a lot of flexibility in order to build almost any plan needed without limitation.
- Their support and customer success team is fantastic at ensuring I'm making the most of my purchase.
- The UI flow seems like it could be a little more of an obvious flow.
- I'd like some more graphical options when designing statements (something I think they're working on)
- Correct calculation of compensation.
- Complete compensation statements so our reps have details on how and what they are paid.
- Has saved finance and my time calculating compensation.
- Employee satisfaction having statements that show them exactly how their compensation is calculated.
- Confidence we are paying out the correct compensation amounts.
CaptivateIQ had most flexibility and capability. They were also much more attentive and supportive. Their help and support was and is outstanding.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
CaptivateIQ would be a great fit for teams where you have some complex compensation calculations, and/or where you have multiple teams on different plans with different compensation components or calculations.