July 14, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
We use CaptivateIQ to manage calculating commissions and issuing monthly statements to members of the sales team. The tool helps cut down on manual work in Excel calculating compensation and helps increase visibility for reps. It also allows for 1 central place for all things commission, as opposed to several disconnected excel sheets.
- Flexibility - they do not have a rigid structure so you can build out what you need for your compensation plans
- Constantly improving - They continue to roll out new features, or improve on current features.
- SalesForce integration - is very simple, and easy to use.
- The reporting is complex and time-consuming to get what you need.
- If you have several compensation plans, it can be time-consuming to make an update on each one. I wish there was a way to update several plans at once.
- Positive impact: CaptivateIQ has decreased the amount of time spent on calculating commission and responding to rep questions
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?