Overall Satisfaction with Catchpoint
The primary use of Catchpoint at our company is to ensure our websites are available and reachable to our end users. One of our main reasons for selecting Catchpoint was because they had testing locations near the backbone providers instead of just cloud locations as with our other testing tools. Additionally having the traceroute data has been very valuable in troubleshooting networking issues.
- Large Selection of locations to use for testing.
- Excellent reporting and data metrics collected.
- Lot of flexibility in creating Alerts to reduce noise.
- Traceroute data collection.
- Filmstrip functionality to see how the page is loading over time.
- Have not really noticed any areas that needed any major improvements.
- Has identified issues that the other tools have missed.
- The alerts when they come from multiple tools together always increase the confidence level.
- Has helped triage issues when it is at the network/ISP level compared to application.
The customer service team has been very engaged with us from the beginning. They are always eager to help and solicit feedback for improvements.
Rolling out the product was a fairly quick process and we spent less than 3 months operationalizing the tool. Features like inheriting configuration and alerts from a top-level folder really helped keep things consistent and simplified the setup.
Do you think Catchpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Catchpoint's feature set?
Did Catchpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Catchpoint go as expected?
Would you buy Catchpoint again?