Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
We leverage Celonis to uncover process improvement opportunities, realize cost savings, and in our ERP transformation. We're currently exploring opportunities to reduce and mitigate inventory growth, refine deliver SLAs, and optimize our procurement processes globally.
- Great Usability
- Great Flexibility
- Data driven process visibility
- In person training (Sean) was incredible
- Value architects are incredible resources
- Better Quick Start Training
- More in person training offerings
- easier access to help
- (Negative) Licensing is expensive and the path to the enterprise licensing model is unclear at my level
- (Positive) Realizing financial value quickly after deployment is easy, especially with support from the BVAs
- (Positive) Process visibility usually leads to more improvement opportunities (and different improvement opportunities) than originally intended.
We leverage Celonis for our ERP transformation. The amount of process fluency developed via Celonis is much faster and more dimensional than typical requirements gathering exercises. You get to know the systems alongside the process.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?