Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Chorus.ai sponsors #GirlsClub, a mentorship group focused on women in Sales. Women are underrepresented in the Sales profession and this is important work!
- The transcript feature is easy to use and more accurate than others I've used in the past.
- Trackers are helpful once established and the tool gets smarter as time goes on.
- I'd like to see Chorus change their onboarding of new client process to focus on the AI and setting up appropriate trackers.
- Technical implementation is solid, but strategic implementation is lacking. I understand how to work Chorus.ai, but would benefit from some best practices and strategic help for my managers.
- Increased forecasting confidence.
- Expected quantifiable coaching results.
- Expecting reduced ramp time for new reps via the use of playlists.
Gong.io and Chorus.ai are often mentioned by sales leaders in the same breath as they stack up beautifully against one another and are both amazing tools. Ultimately we chose Chorus.ai because of their partnership with XANT.ai. Eureka (CallMiner) is more of a speech analytics tool better for orgs with lots of data—I used that as a sales trainer supporting 150+ reps. Chorus.ai is better for managers supporting 8-20 reps than Call Miner because of its AI capabilities.
Chorus.ai is a great tool for busy Sales Managers to streamline and strategize their coaching. It is so much more than a call repository, but their onboarding process lends itself to using it that way unless you have internal resources to mine the tool for more effective usage. This is the biggest area of opportunity for Chorus.ai. The search functionality is also cumbersome, if you are looking for trends across reps there are better tools out there (Call Miner comes to mind). Chorus.ai is a better tool for more established Sales Managers who don't have to be served up the strategic implications of their coaching.