No nonsense, high quality solution. Allows your company to put their money where their mouth is on customer service, sales and employee development.
Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- Coaching & Skill Development
- New Hire Onboarding
- Process Improvements & Change Management
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
We use Chorus.ai across our entire sales and operations business. Its primary focus is skill development and collaboration. We also use it to refine our sales process. As new hires it is an excellent way to hear people doing the job well. As a tenured employee we share calls with each other to get feedback on objection handling and conversation management. We also love the ability to go into Chorus.ai to take notes from calls in preparation for future calls. Allows us to focus on the conversation and not taking notes during the calls. Our CEO uses Chorus.ai at times to weigh in on how we are managing a client or situation.
- Recording our meetings scheduled - fantastic.
- Recording our prospecting activity.
- Adding calls to Chorus.ai.
- Ability to snip and send sections of calls to peers.
- Having a library of greatest hits -for training.
- Audio quality is very good.
- Screen capture is very good.
- The transcript feature is hard to read at times and isn't always very accurate. Not uncommon with most call analytics tools. Would be very nice to have better transcripts from our calls.
- Absolutely reduces training and onboarding time!
- Facilitates skill development at the individual level- where it belongs. Less need for quality teams and leaders providing rep level feedback. With Chorus.ai the employee owns their performance.
Chorus.ai is the best tool I have used when compared to any call analytics tool used in large call centers.
We have Chorus.ai completely integrated into Salesforce and CAS. It works flawlessly and allows us to manage our customer relationships, tasks and schedules - knowing we can stop and listen to calls at anytime. I have not integrated other call recording tools into salesforce prior. Really impressed with how seamless it works.
We use the chat feature that links comments to specific parts of the calls. Everyone in our organization can weigh in on those conversations -including our CEO. It's fun (albeit nerve-racking the first time), to have engineers, sales executives, marketing executives and c-level executives commenting and giving feedback on a specific part of a call. Improves quality overnight...
I am not involved on the support from Chorus.ai. I know the integration with Salesforce went flawlessly. I can only assume the integration with CAS was as easy. It simply works. It's nice to have a tech stack that actually works and helps sales reps.