Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
We are using ChurnZero to help streamline the way we communicate with our customers and to help us collect and analyze our engagement data. It is used primarily by our Customer Success team but our Sales team also checks on the status of things through their account. It has helped us become much more targeted in the messaging that we send either via email or directly on our website. We are also using ChurnZero as a task management tool to help the whole team keep track of the work we are doing. It allows us to easily target specific users and see how everyone is engaged on our platform. It has also been helpful to help us implement the NPS survey.
- The ability to target specific groups of users and to send them custom messages has greatly improved our relationships.
- We are able to automate some of our workflows to free up time for our team to work on other projects.
- The ability to create custom Churn Scores has helped us keep track of how likely or not our customers are to renew their contract.
- We are able to easily pull out trends from our platform and to address our highest need customers.
- Data Organization: Our platform allows users to have multiple enrollments and while CZ accommodates this, it is often hard to make sure you are engaging with the right person from the right group because of these multiple records for each user.
- The data dashboard is comprehensive but it is not always intuitive to know where to go.
- We don't explicitly track how ChurnZero has factored into our ROI but it is clear that our company is able to have a lot more information as we attempt to get customers to renew their contracts.
- Some of the additional features of ChurnZero (in-app walkthroughs, Slack integration) are paid features so we have not implemented them (though they would definitely be beneficial).
I did a comprehensive search for a Customer Success Management platform, and ultimately, ChurnZero won out for the ability to create detailed segments, the ability to send messages to targeted groups of people, and the ability to create custom Churn Scores. It is reasonably priced and the level of customer service we receive is top-notch. It has every feature we need to keep our workflows running in a much more automated way than before.
If you are looking for a system to help message your customers and to track their engagement on your platform, this is a perfect tool. If you are looking to get into the weeds analyzing usage data, you will find it falls a bit flat. It gives us the tools to do in-depth analysis but that analysis is not easily available on ChurnZero itself.