Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
ChurnZero gives us insight into customer interactions from various systems to help identify and resolve customer issues before they churn. Being able to include customer usage information along with customer data provides a different look into the health of our customers. We're also able to better define and report on risk of churn to senior leadership.
- Connections into other systems
- Slack integration
- Combining data in reporting
- Churn score only updates 1x per day
- Chart update timeframes can be difficult to discern
- Significant improvement in identifying and addressing high risk churn customers
- Significant improvement in visibility, effort around renewal/renewal risk
- Significant improvements in our NPS process
Do you think ChurnZero delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ChurnZero's feature set?
Did ChurnZero live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ChurnZero go as expected?
Would you buy ChurnZero again?
It's easy to use. There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but once we turned on the Slack integration, most of our users could access relevant data via Slack. That significantly reduced the learning curve for casual users.
ChurnZero's customer success team has been good. Most of our interactions go through them, rather than directly to support.
It's reasonably easy to get started. The reporting tools are easy to use and build reports with cross app data. A single churn score is helpful for everyone to work off the same metric. Alternate churn scores are available for different looks, but it's not easy to compare alternate churn scores across customers.