Clearbit is clear, concise, and quick data!https://www.trustradius.com/sales-intelligenceClearbitUnspecified8.2401012018-11-26T21:22:18.958Z
November 26, 2018
Clearbit is clear, concise, and quick data!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Clearbit
Clearbit is used by our marketing team to generate leads and contacts for our sales team. It allows us to build out for our events based on targets and region, providing us with 80 matching fields. The software also enriches current data we have already put into Salesforce and updates the information every 30 days. The program allows us to filter by name, title, department, and title level. Clearbit acts as another contact holder as well and copies their information in our CRM set up. The product is relatively new, but they work closely with us to help make it fit our specific business needs.
- The phone numbers are extremely accurate, so our sales team isn't wasting time calling 800 numbers or being transferred.
- ClearBit mapping is great because there are 80 fields that map and an API.
- We can build out our leads and contacts extremely faster because of the simplicity of the program.
- There is not an exact region search per se. The search option pulls mostly from the region specified but not only.
- Each search is limited to 20 contacts per account, but you can go back and search again for 20 additional.
- The prospector feature includes existing prospects as part of the 20 limit, so you have to be more specific in the search.
- Our team of 2 or 3 use this at our company and we generate about 5000 leads per month.
- We have brought in deals from successful contacts of 100,000+.
- We have been able to create new roles and opportunities with the company because of the quickness and ease of Clearbit.
Clearbit is extremely more powerful than Data.com. Clearbit has quality data, the ability to map directly into our Salesforce, multiple filters to search, api, and widget that connects to LinkedIn. The two are not comparable in terms of usage and capabilities to generate new leads for our sales team. Also, as Data.com terminates in 2020 the data is becoming smaller and smaller and contains very little EU.
Our team generally does generate Clearbit specific reports because Clearbit already maps into our Salesforce leads, contacts, and accounts. The reports are great for monitoring Clearbit usage and connecting our existing data to what Clearbit has provided to be the correct data. We are able to let our CEO know that we are using the product and the cost is worth it.
ClearBit is great for building out broad lists of contacts from all types of companies. It works well for us especially when we need to send out a mass email last minute to get attendees to come to our events. I think for a company that has closer relationships with their customers it might not work as well. It is best suited for a B2B, not B2C.
Clearbit Feature Ratings
10 - The CEO, IT Director, Sales Director, and Marketing Director and Marketing Manager all have access to it, but only for security and monitoring purposes. The main active users of Clearbir at our company are the Salen Enablement Representatives and Architects. They focus on adding leads, contacts, and accounts. They also Monroe the usage and accuracy of the data and it’s role in our Salesforce CRM.
- Building out existing accounts.
- Prospecting new leads and accounts.
- Supplying us with accurate data that is GDPR compliant.
Evaluating Clearbit and Competitors
Yes - We replaced Data.com with ClearBit. Data.com essentially only provides an output excel document that has to be reviewed and uploaded into Salesforce through an uploaded. Data.com was wasting to much time and often providing generic or inaccurate data. We needed something to be more automated and had the ability to segment more.
The team has been extremely helpful and works with us one on one with issues we come across. My main issues with the service is it’s outward interactions with us since purchasing the product. They have not proactively checked in to see how our is doing with the product.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Support cares about my success
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times