Click Yourself to the Stars
July 13, 2022

Click Yourself to the Stars

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

We use ClickUp for almost everything. It is the first place I sign in when I start the work day. I update all the client files and use them frequently for reminders. There are a lot of ways to use ClickUp, and I find it gets easier as you work with it. But as with many big programs, there is a steep learning curve to go from casual user to proficient user.
  • Massive amounts of data in one place.
  • Easily add all sorts of media to different files.
  • Can organize information in a thousand different ways - depending on what fits best.
  • If there was a way to have a sort of "tips and tricks" section as your cursor hovers over something - I would like that a lot.
  • Having more templates to use. I see a lot of tutorial videos and would love a worksheet Clickup or something I can go through the motions while watching the videos that would be sweet.
  • I am always on task and I know what I need to do next. It is hard for me to quantify that though as I am not the business owner.
It has greatly improved, and as we learn more about ClickUp we find that it becomes more and more integral to our organization
There is a lot of streamlining in ClickUp - however, there are still a few outside technologies we need to fully service our clients. It integrates well with Zapier and we use the two together quite frequently with Google Drive.
I have only used ClickUp and before that we kind of just winged it. ClickUp is significantly more efficient than winging it.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

ClickUp is very well suited to organize every aspect of our business. We have a section for client files and a section for business stuff. It would be nice if there was a way to easily integrate dashboards for specific clients. I use dashboards and set up people as viewers on their specific dashboard. It would be nice to have that just baked in.

ClickUp Feature Ratings