ClickUp takes your anxiety away
July 13, 2022

ClickUp takes your anxiety away

José María de la Jara | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

ClickUp takes away my anxiety and translates it into actionable items. I no longer have to remember every single meeting, activity, or deadline. I just log in and see what the day has in store for me. I especially enjoy its functionalities. Changing from board view to Gantt view in one click is amazing. This allows me to plan for events and also assess the team's capability.
  • Sending reminders
  • Automating workflows
  • Changing views
  • Allowing users to share with non-users. This would allow users to use ClickUp as a content library and share it with others. That would probably lead to non-users buying the product just do be able to do the same.
  • More automation workflows.
  • More templates.
  • More than 5 hours per week saved
  • Reduced anxiety
  • Increased productivity and collaboartion
We don't do PowerPoint presentations anymore. We just use ClickUp to organize our meetings and record the company's knowledge.
Tracking the time it takes to design a bid allows for improvement. This baseline wasn't possible before. ClickUp provides the needed visibility in order to improve.
ClickUp has way more functionalities and is easier to use.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

It is a must if you are running your startup or want to organize your life. Using it is much better if you are part of a team.

ClickUp Feature Ratings