Overall Satisfaction with Cloudflare
Cloudflare tool is a fully trusted tool that provides us with comprehensive DDoS protection and protects websites, applications, and our entire networks while also guaranteeing that genuine traffic is not harmed. It is such an attractive solution that secures and delivers services quickly to protect us against DDoS from the edge. This one is one of the crucial parts of my enterprise cloud and on-premise networks because it is fully positioned to repel even the most powerful attacks. Cloudflare's complex features freed us to enjoy high optimization and excellent performance of our websites by keeping them accessible and protected.
- Cloudflare has a solid infrastructure and a knowledgeable and responsive crew.
- Cloudflare DDoS protection is one of my favorite solutions because it works in concert with other cloud web application firewalls, and bot management services to defend my resources from cyber security attacks of different types.
- Cloudflare is the best reverse proxy service that protects any applications from DDoS attacks, including SSH, VoIP, FTP, gaming, and all other applications that use the TCP/UDP protocol.
- Most DDoS assaults are identified and mitigated in under 3 seconds using Cloudflare's centralized and decentralized mitigation mechanisms working together.
- Its paid plans, particularly the business plan, have excessive pricing but it provides a free package that has limited features which are not suitable for large corporations.
- Cloudflare has so many functions, such as video streaming and image scaling, that it may be hard for new users to understand why they need them and how they use them.
- This empowered our development teams to incredibly improve our site's performance and make it accessible for our users while also providing good Internet security.
- Cloudflare is the best tool that has boosted our site's speed, protected it from hackers, reduced our bandwidth and infrastructure expenses.
I like Cloudflare due to its extensive set of features and powerful tools. Its current distributed architecture can handle the magnitude of today's threats and can fully prevent DDoS attacks of all types and sizes. I love to use this tool because it also enables me to simply integrate applications into my websites without the requirement for a professional. Cloudflare provides me with several tools that are not offered by any other alternative and it fully improves the performance and security of our website, that's why I picked this tool among others.
It is really effective platform. DDoS attacks are on the rise, and they've turned into complicated and daunting security concerns for businesses. Impacts from DDoS, such as site inaccessibility, result in less measurable losses, such as brand erosion and less consumer satisfaction. To overcome all these things that degrade company reputation we need a solid DDoS solution. Cloudflare is a powerful tool that monitors network traffic in real-time to detect suspicious or malicious requests from hackers and ensure that our network and data remain constantly available for our real potential users.
The support of this platform is quick and reliable. Moreover, our sites are now fully protected, and we are providing the best experience to our users, thanks to Cloudflare. Our applications' availability, performance, speed, efficiency, and security have all increased. It's now much easier for us to improve the security and effectiveness of our websites, whether they're more static corporate sites, eCommerce sites, or web applications in particular.
Do you think Cloudflare delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cloudflare's feature set?
Did Cloudflare live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cloudflare go as expected?
Would you buy Cloudflare again?
I strongly recommend companies should implement this greatest, efficient, and versatile DDoS protection solution. Cloudflare's built-in analytics provide companies with more information about their traffic trends, threats detected, and much more, all through the dashboard or via the Cloudflare GraphQL API. CloudFlare's DDoS protection is complemented by rate limiting, which allows for accurate prevention of the most complex and advanced threats against the application layer.