Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect)
ConnectWise Control is being used by OneGeek, LLC to monitor our servers and customer environments. We use the product to provide remote support and do file transfers to servers and workstations. I like the fact that I can install software remotely and look at the event viewer and monitor other services that are running. Very good remote tool.
- Best remote control software with plenty of options.
- Add-ons are very helpful.
- File transfer is robust.
- I would like to see better support for the IOS platform.
- I would like to have more RMM features.
- I am easily able to connect to new customers over the internet.
- FTP is very good.
- Sending CTRL + ALT + DEL to servers is easy.
I selected Connectwise Control over LogMeIn Pro because it was cheaper and their free version always seemed to nag you about connecting just when you RDP to a friends computer. I also like the ability to give them my customized website where they can connect with me and work with my software.
ConnectWise Control is well suited for connecting to friends, family, work or school computers and laptops to connect and offer assistance to those in need whether it's to install software, or just to see how an application works. However, it isn't well suited for iPad tablets and its functionality in such a format is marginal at best.