Overall Satisfaction with Creatio
All of our company is using Creatio to manage our sales pipeline from Lead to Order. Our old system wasn't capable of providing us with the features like enhance Leads, create estimations for customers, or print out orders like Creatio is offering. With the help of the tool, we made a lot of spreadsheets obsolete and [it] improved our overall process mindset. We also keep track of all of our client communication and interactions, so everyone is always up to date and on the same page.
- Highly customizable and configurable according to your company`s requirements
- Very intuitive interface & overview
- Great customer support 24/7
- Mobile App Support
- Performance and Speed wise it could be better.
- More marketplace apps/solutions would be great to fulfill all needs.
- More up to date Videos/Guides of learning the system.
- We increased operational efficiency, boosted our sales, improved the time from lead to order, and it helped to have a better view of our users/teams and what they are doing.
Do you think Creatio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Creatio's feature set?
Did Creatio live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Creatio go as expected?
Would you buy Creatio again?
Super intuitive to use for all kind of level of users. [There is the] possibility to customize your CRM as you need, so it is perfectly tailored to your company's being more productive than ever.
Very fast and responsive to all your problems/needs. There is nothing they can not solve overall; one of the best experiences we had with support.
[Creatio can] improve the sales process/pipeline and upgrade your client interaction. [It can be for] small-medium businesses with low to non process understanding; [you] can learn a lot from the already implemented functions/tools Creatio is providing. [There is the possibility to] automate your business and increase your productivity. [There is the option to] customize the tool as your company needs and not let the tool restrict you from your work.