Overall Satisfaction with Datto
I am a 100% Datto shop. I use their PSA, RMM and the BCDR solutions that they have across the board. For a single entity freelancer, their suite of products just can't be beat. The products are the easiest to setup and maintain that I have seen in my experience, and their support is top notch. The single sign-on solution for all of their products makes it extremely easy for me to automate my business. Bottom line, this company not only SAVES me time and money, but their marketing solution to help you drip market on either social media or through email is phenomenal and actually MAKES you money. As a product, they do a great job but do an even better job for their partners. As a channel only company, their number one focus from day one was to help me grow my business using their products. I can't say enough good things about their products or ethics.
- Business Continuity and disaster recovery. If you want to have the ability to have your business back up and functional within minutes if a disaster strikes, this device is for you.
- The PSA portion of their company is phenomenal. It's a one-stop shop that tracks all of your billing, products, and sales from the initial opportunity to the completion of the work.
- Their pricing model makes it a very affordable option for not only MSP's but the end user as well.
- I really don't have any areas. This may sound silly, but I'm not lying when I say it. lol
- Positive: Easy to sell product
- Positive: Easy to make MRR on this product with high margins
These may have carved out a niche in one area or another that make them superior for that specific case, but no one does a better overall job. I would estimate that a Datto box will be the right fit for at least 85% of the SMB's in the US.