DiscoverOrg: Discover Orgs Effectivelyhttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-intelligenceDiscoverOrgUnspecified82081012018-12-19T16:24:45.321Z
December 19, 2018
DiscoverOrg: Discover Orgs Effectively
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with DiscoverOrg
DiscoverOrg is being used across the entire company in order to find leads for our sales teams. It allows us to see the structure of an organization and effectively target prospects that would gain the most value from our product. It simplifies the need to do multiple Google searches and helps find data that may not be accessible otherwise.
- Contact info, including where individuals sit in the company hierarchy and where there HQ is.
- Reliable numbers and position titles.
- A streamlined interface that allows for import directly to your CRM.
- Though they have a lot of contacts, more would add value.
- Ability to upload as prospects into tools such as Outreach.
- This has saved me countless hours of research which, in my opinion, is an immeasurable ROI.
- If you value time, this product is for you. If you don't, you should still use this product, because your boss probably does.
I didn't like the interface or organization as much. There's a possibility for false info to be fed because it's "user driven," which can give you the wrong info. DiscoverOrg gets to the meat of what you want and leaves out uncertainties. ZoomInfo has some contacts DiscoverOrg doesn't, but the same is true of DiscoverOrg.
I usually just export a list of targets to Salesforce, which has met my needs perfectly.
Sales is where it is most appropriate. Great way to find the contact info for prospects and company data. It might not be the greatest tool if you are a candy shop who sells to a younger demographic or if you are extremely introverted and wouldn't like to talk to or meet people (unless your boss needs the info; then it's extremely useful).