Overall Satisfaction with Domo
It is being used across the company. It is providing true interactive reports for business users including senior executives. Domo is actively being used to create business performance dashboards and daily/weekly/monthly reports. Also, we are using Domo to receive alerts if something negative happens in business performance, which is very useful for many business users.
- Easy-to-understand user interface
- Connecting with other software and data sources
- Communication capacity among users
- Processing could be slow for very large datasets.
- Pivot table functionality is limited.
- It could use more data connectors to other software.
- Domo enabled business users to analyze data on their own.
- Domo helped data analyst to work on deeper analytics projects.
- Domo saved lots of time to produce executive reports.
Do you think Domo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Domo's feature set?
Did Domo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Domo go as expected?
Would you buy Domo again?
Domo has a pretty solid user interface. I have taught Domo to lots of business users and they liked it most of the time. I think it is easier to teach compared to other BI solutions. Also, its drill down functionality is very easy to use.
Domo has a very solid online support system called "Dojo". I can easily search and find answers for my questions.
Domo would be a great tool if end users are open to learning how to create reports interactively. Users should be educated before full-scale deployment. Also, there should be a data engineering team dedicated to ensuring the quality of the Domo datasets. If the data quality is bad, then the effectiveness of Domo would be very low.
Domo Feature Ratings
It is a true web-based application so implementation is much easier and smoother compared to other non-web based BI solutions. Also, they offered consulting services during the implementation process, which was helpful. Also, they provided lots of on-demand training courses and videos, which I liked.