Overall Satisfaction with Domo
We use Domo to visualise the information in our databases in a smart way; information pulled out from google analytics, traffic on our website, stats about our product, and personal/group trackers that we set up to record KPIs and/or progress reports, which we then sync to Domo to create cards.
- Interactive platform.
- Connectivity with other apps.
- Collaborative work.
- Easy to manage data visualisation.
- Built-in formula/code editor (Beast Mode) to enhance chart creation.
- At first, it is hard to get a hang of some of the more complex charts such as gauges. The guides are ok but hard to follow along and are just blocks and blocks of text. More interactive videos would be helpful to support the already existing material.
- It has helped improve our productivity by consolidating all information in one place and providing easy-to-use search features.
- Being able to visualise our data has helped us understand our business better and most importantly device plans to improve customer service.
- Since we have all the data of the business synced with Domo we are slowly moving towards a more data-driven business, looking to shift to predictive analytics to anticipate how the seasons and peaks affect website traffic and application flux.
- We are able to visualise better where issues can be found and how to fix them.
- We are able to understand the structure of our data better and find more optimal ways of presenting that on our website, thus enhancing customer experience and increasing web traffic and engagement.
Do you think Domo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Domo's feature set?
Did Domo live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Domo go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Domo again?
Most features are very easy to use even for someone without previous experience with data analytics/visualisation software. Obviously there are a few features that require more expertise (such as using beast mode), but Domo has an amazing platform where one can acquire this knowledge.
Great! Domo has DOMO University where you can learn to use Domo and take as much advantage of it as possible. For some tips and tricks require to use Beast Mode and other chart properties it might be good to add some video tutorials, since it is hard to just follow along with explanatory text, but if you have a question, you are bound to find what you are looking for in Domo's support platform.
I believe that companies that record large amounts of data about their product, service employers KPIs, etc, can make the best out of Domo for reporting and data analysis, but if a company handles little data and is not recording this consistently, it will not be of much use.
Domo Feature Ratings
35 - Mostly Data Managers, but also CEOs, VPs and heads of department.
We don't, we support each other as we learn and we rely heavily on the support offered by Domo itself.
- Predictive analysis of the data we currently have.
- Getting stats on website traffic and engagement from our users.
- Sending reports of recently added information to the database of our website.
- Understand relationships between different areas of the business by relating different data sets.
Evaluating Domo and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
We work in a very eclectic company with multiple functionalities and departments affecting the different products and services we offer, so we needed a product that could be used across all departments without much requirement of previous or specialised knowledge, and Domo has worked wonders for us. It has just the features we need and is very accessible to all the users in the company.
If I did this after having gained more experience with the more advanced features of Domo I might change my review on their support material. Other than that Domo is an amazing tool that I feel contributes greatly to my day-to-day tasks, so my review for them will always be 10/10!
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Creating cards.
- Connecting data sets.
- The use of Buzz to collaborate on a similar data set project.
- Beast Mode can be challenging, but only until you get the hack of it.
Yes, but I don't use it