Drift, great if you have high volumes. I don't think we will keep it.https://www.trustradius.com/ai-virtual-sales-assistantDriftUnspecified8.5531012018-11-29T21:27:39.735Z
November 29, 2018
Drift, great if you have high volumes. I don't think we will keep it.
Score 5 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Drift
We use Drift to capture website visitors and speak to them at the moment of interest. It is primarily used by sales but we get questions regarding customer support as well. I keep the website on during work hours and answer questions. We purchased drift with the hopes of learning who is coming to our website that we didn't capture through leadlander or demo request.
- Drift is well integrated into all of our different applications including Salesforce, Slack and on the phone.
- Drift does a good job of notifying me if there is someone with a question.
- Drift is very easy to execute and doesn't require much effort to get going.
- Drift continues to notify you on weekends and evenings and even though it says I'm not available, it doesn't show that to me.
- The Chrome extension for drift doesn't notify you in a timely manner.
- Drift tags the person as a viable lead when they really aren't.
- We have connected with a few people using Drift. Nothing has been ideal yet but we've only used it for two months.
- It's great if you need something that is easy to do from where ever you are. The phone application allowed me to garner some valued leads.
- It has taught us that our keywords are wrong on Google AdWords.
We looked at a few different chatbots including Salesforce Einstein but it wasn't ready yet and too complex. We looked at Zendesk but they wanted us to use there CRM system and didn't have integration with Salesforce. There were a few other I don't recall but this was the easiest and best designed. My boss really liked the calendar feature. He also liked how he can schedule a meeting with the rep using the product.
We don't really pull any reports with Drift. I suppose they have a few analytical tools but we haven't had any decent traffic using the product. Most of the people are looking for something totally unrelated and are just a waste of time. I liked the reporting tool that showed the volume of people connected but we never look at it.
Drift is excellent for high volume sales. It's great when you need to reach a lot of customers on your website. It's great if you want something easy to configure with a lot of functionality and features. It's also great compared to many other solutions reviewed. It has Salesforce integration but it's not very useful, at least not yet. I wouldn't buy this product if you sell low volume products or don't have time to answer a lot of stupid questions from bad leads.