Email backup without the fuss
Tyler Cook | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Email backup without the fuss

Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync

We use Druva inSync as our primary Office 365 email and OneDrive backup solution. All users in our Office 365 tenant have their email and OneDrive protected with Druva inSync. We're able to quickly backup, monitor, and restore data as needed. We simply worry about what data to backup and not about the infrastructure to perform the backup.
  • inSync was easy to deploy. I spend little time managing the software.
  • I never need to worry about buying additional backup hardware. Druva inSync scales with my needs.
  • The user sees no impact during backups
  • Some of the errors you'll get on failed jobs can be ambiguous
  • Druva inSync provides backups without the extra costs and overhead of managing on premise hardware
  • I check the admin console for five minutes in the morning then I'm on to the rest of my day
We protect our Office 365 environment with Druva inSync. We have email and one drive added to backups, then Druva will sync that data between our AD environment. That way you'll be able to see an individuals users cloud applications under a single user profile. The backups run seamless. I rarely have to do anything in the admin console outside of check job status.
We currently do not use this feature of Druva.
We currently do not use the feature of Druva inSync
Druva inSync was already in the environment when I started. I was not involved with comparing other solutions.
Druva works for getting your Office 365 emails and One Drive data backed up. Its fantastic for cloud applications.

Druva inSync Support

Most issues I have can be solved without opening a ticket. But if I need to get in touch with a support agent, I can open a chat request and within minutes have a tech on the end assisting me. The few tickets I had to open were resolved on the first call.

Using Druva inSync

I was able to protect and restore our data without the need for formal training on the software. Everything was simple to use out of the box.