Overall Satisfaction with Ensighten Manage
Ensighten manage is used company wide for managing many aspects of property functionality.
- Reliable speed and uptimes.
- Ability to easily test current deployments with Ensighten Inform.
- Clear and concise status reports and error reports that are easily actionable.
- The UI could more intuitive.
- Hard to manage items staged for deployment for specific environments. Must deploy all items staged for an environment instead of being able to pick and choose those items individually which makes it hard to collaborate.
- More intuitive and robust search and sort options would be helpful when managing many deployments.
- The most important impact is the ability to easily deploy hot fixes outside of scheduled code deployments.
I have only used adobe tag manager which lacked many of the features Ensighten has baked in.
Because of the barriers of the system in collaboration, management by a small team and limited use cases are necessary.