Ensighten Manage Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/tag-managementEnsighten ManageUnspecified6.8661012016-01-15T15:54:17.038Z
January 15, 2016
Ensighten Manage Review
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Ensighten Manage
We use Ensighten Manage to manage web analytics tagging on our internet-facing websites. Currently, only the Digital Marketing, Internet Development and IS Architecture teams are given access. This application addresses the need to configure and deploy a variety of tagging requirements in an agile fashion that avoids the lengthy web development patch cycle.
- Supports typical software development life cycle (SDLC) process by facilitating DEV, QA and PROD deployment stages through spaces.
- Roles and security can be thoroughly defined.
- Very good selection of tagging technologies.
- Site is stable, no availability concerns.
- GUI in general is straightforward.
- Improve speed of publishing.
- Add security at the tag type level (i.e. only ADMIN role has access to custom-code tag).
- Keep up to date with Google Analytics features.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Faster implementation.
- Smaller implementation footprint.
Ensighten Manage has more tagging functionality, facilitating multiple tagging technologies, while Google Tag Manager (GTM) supports only Google Analytics. It has better security configuration, with custom role definitions that can define more detailed access characteristics. Ensighten vendor support and SLA were found to be well-defined, and have proven reliable. Audit and version control on Ensighten is superior. Overall, Ensighten is a more powerful and flexible product than GTM.
Ensighten Manage Feature Ratings
Ensighten Manage Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using Ensighten Manage
The GUI looks professional and is overall very usable. Menu and buttons are laid out well and easy to view. Wizard-like tag configuration is pleasant. Color scheme is pleasant to view, lacking fatiguing colors. Page load progress indicator is reassuring. Filters on past-visited screens are remembered, very handy. Filter options are flexible.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Selection of deployments on Deployments screen a bit confusing due to checkbox.
- Publish is slow.
- View Details dialog too small.