Overall Satisfaction with eTapestry
eTapestry is Neighborhood Healthcare's donor management system. We currently utilize it in the Philanthropy and Communications Department to maintain our donor contact and gift information. Our accounting department has just recently been granted access to our reports in eTapestry so they have more accurate and timely information. We utilize their DIY Forms for our online donation page and online event ticket sales, and we regularly import and export information to maintain an accurate mailing list. eTapestry allows us to stay in contact with our donors in the manner in which they prefer.
- eTapestry provides great training for all levels of users. There is an easily searchable User Manual and Knowledgebase that are available at any time. In addition, eTapestry provides recorded training and live webinars with instructors that walk you through certain features.
- The DIY Forms are extremely user friendly. Even if you do not have any computer coding experience, they are self-explanatory and easy to implement onto your website.
- The diversity and amount of reports that are available are extremely helpful. The system already has recommended reports for general fundraising purposes, but additional reports can be customized for your specific needs.
- It would be extremely helpful if eTapestry allowed for multiple "sticky notes" to be added to account records. If there is a way, I'm currently not aware. We have different colored sticky notes for different types of notes and sometimes more than one sticky note applies.
- eTapestry integrates with Constant Contact, but it would be great if there were a module within eTapestry that allowed the user to creative attractive enewsletters/eblasts, from within eTapestry instead of needing yet another platform.
- When we went through proper eTapestry training, we saw an increase in efficiency. Learning to import/export records for updating significantly reduced the number of staff hours spend on data management, especially after our large fundraiser.
- We are able to respond or reach out to donors faster because we can find their contact information immediately, and we make more meaningful connections with them because we keep accurate notes about them.
- Again, after specific trainings, reporting on our progress throughout the year became much easier. We also found ways to reduce the number of mailings we were sending out by utilizing the end of the year tax receipts for donors.
I have used Salesforce in the past, but eTapestry is much more user friendly. It is more of a "ready out of the box" solution than setting up Salesforce can be.