Reliable Helpdesk Ticketing.

Reliable Helpdesk Ticketing.

Software Version

Other

Overall Satisfaction with Freshdesk

We use Freshdesk to log customer service inquiries and issues so that we can track types of issues as well as assign them out to our various customer service reps. We also use it to track the average amount of time it takes to resolve customer issues and report back to our overall clients.
  • Problem Management.
  • Response Tracking.
  • Ticket Routing.
  • Limited automation.
  • Could use a dashboard overhaul.
  • No SMS integration.
  • Faster response times.
  • No overlap or doubling up on help.
Implementation was fairly easy to do. The most difficult part was setting up the knowledge base and setting up our categories but once you have everything in place, using the system is pretty intuitive.
That's likely hard to track using real numbers, but I'd say it has definitely helped with customer satisfaction because it has allowed us to streamline our ticket response activities for a better all-around customer experience. We don't have a shared mailbox any longer where something might accidentally get missed or receive a double response.
At the time, we felt Freshdesk offered us what we needed at a more reasonable cost.

Do you think Freshdesk delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Freshdesk's feature set?

Did Freshdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Freshdesk go as expected?

Would you buy Freshdesk again?

I like that this is an all-in-one customer service solution that allows visibility for everyone in the department but allows us to assign tickets to specific people for certain tasks. I also like that I can track response times on a per-user level and also the various different types of inquiries we receive - like whether something was just informational or if something was truly an issue that needed resolution. I think it works well for us because we are a small business, but I could see larger businesses perhaps needing a more robust system.

Freshdesk Feature Ratings

Organize and prioritize service tickets
Expert directory