Overall Satisfaction with GiveSmart
We use GiveSmart to facilitate a major fundraising event and a few additional campaigns throughout the year. GiveSmart is robust in features and allows us to handle ticketing, auction and instant purchase items, and marketing and communication needs.
- GiveSmart offers supportive training videos that are easy to share with staff.
- GiveSmart makes the deposit of funds regularly rather than at the end of an event.
- GiveSmart is easy to use for event participants.
- The cost vs. benefit ratio is not preventative, and is a competitive product.
- The customer service has been terrific!
- It would help our organization to have some flexibility in some of the fields. In particular, in the field of the Donate an ITEM button, we would like to alter the words to reflect that works of art are being uploaded to the instant buy. We would rather it say Upload Art Work.
- Also, it would be helpful to have flexibility in the field that appears as a banner when an item is available, we would like to have a banner read, "Accepted by Jury."
- Because of the pandemic, we were able to reach our constituents in a new way. Some of our gala event-goers decided to participate from home and we were able to raise funds despite this challenge.
- The texting feature inspired people to purchase tickets or register and made it easy for them to click and register. This helped us have more event registrations and sell more fundraising art than ever before.
- The reporting made analysis easy, and helped us prepare for the coming year.
I only left off a small amount of a scale of ten to indicate that flexibility in some fields for buttons such as "Donate an Item" and "We welcome donations" be editable by the user.
The personal support by the representatives like Amy Henninger and the IT department support by chat and email has been terrific. We are all pleased with the positive, solution-driven support we have received.
With software and programs such as Canva.com and Photoshop, we are able to size and upload a banner and coordinate a color theme easily. The layout is easy to follow. I think it may be helpful to offer layout ideas and options for like organizations, for instance, we are an arts non-profit organization serving marginalized populations. I imagine there are other art orgs or organizations that have art sales and auctions to raise funds. It would be helpful to see other layouts.
We looked into competitive applications and feel that we have made a good decision based on the competitive pricing, the customer service, the ease of use for the organization and the constituents. We are glad to know there may be a way to integrate GiveSmart into our SalesForce platform.