Overall Satisfaction with Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used by our company to track the website traffic and conversions for our clients' websites. We also use it to track the effectiveness of our clients' ad spend in Google Ads to maintain a high level of ROI for our clients. Additionally, Google Analytics allows us to optimize our clients' digital advertising dollars so they can effectively spend money in the right places across today's complex digital universe.
- Tracks website traffic and measures that traffic to the source of the traffic.
- also measures audience activity once they arrive on a client's website.
- can track conversions in whatever that measurement might be and the source of those conversions.
- Training is on your own unless you want to pay a third party vendor for training.
- although they do offer certification classes, they are not a good reflection of real-world situations.
- Communication has decreased considerably since Google has gone public. The Help Desk is now outsourced to another country where English is not the first language spoken and the support team is not that well versed in the details of Google Analytics.
- the ability to effectively manage Clients' digital ad spend to drive meaningful traffic to their websites, has helped our company enjoy a 400% increase in clients in a short period of time.
- the data gathered and presented by Google Analytics is without a doubt the single largest contributing factor to client retention.
- Almost all of our clients have seen substantial growth in Sales since coming on board with us and allowing us to manage their digital assets with the data provided by Google Analytics.
We have not used anything else that is similar to Google Analytics. As far as I am concerned, nothing compares to Google Analytics.
Do you think Google Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Analytics's feature set?
Did Google Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Google Analytics again?
If you run a website for your business, you absolutely need Google Analytics to track the activity on your website. You need to know where traffic is coming from so you can make timely corrective actions to improve your marketing efforts for your website. You cannot effectively manage a website in today's complex digital environment without the detailed level of information that Google Analytics can provide. But, be prepared for the steep learning curve you will encounter once you begin using GA.
Google Analytics Support
the Help files are extensive for Google Analytics, but the amount of information also makes it cumbersome to find the answer to the specific question you need answered. As I mentioned before, Phone Support used to be American based and the support staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. But ever since Google went public, their focus has been on the bottom line and customer service and phone support has diminished in quality.