Overall Satisfaction with Google Analytics
Multiple departments across our organization use Google Analytics, though my team (Marketing) uses it most frequently. On our side of things, Google Analytics allows us to see how the marketing site is performing and how it may need to be optimized. Other teams have actually connected Google Analytics to our web-based product to get additional insights.
- Google Analytics has the most powerful platform for gaining insights on website performance.
- Google Analytics is integrated with the Google Ads platform.
- Google Analytics is continually updating with new features and designs.
- I like that Google Analytics is continually updating, but sometimes I get lost in the new UI or navigation.
- It seems like there's just too much going on. It's powerful, but does anyone actually use ALL these features?
- I wish Google Analytics had a built-in URL builder for campaign tracking.
- Helped us to know which webpages are valuable.
- Helped us to monitor trends over time.
- Helped us to improve our web-based products.
Google Analytics is the only tool of its kind (that I'm aware of). Other tools, like website builders, may have built-in analytics, but they're nothing compared to what Google Analytics offers.
Google has great support articles, but is notorious for making it difficult to reach a real person when personalized helped is needed.
Do you think Google Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Analytics's feature set?
Did Google Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Analytics go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Google Analytics again?
Google Analytics is well-suited to anyone or any team that 1) has a web presence with associated business objectives and 2) has some amount of time to use the software on a regular basis—even one hour per week. It's difficult to jump in to Google Analytics periodically, but regular use will maximize ROI.