Overall Satisfaction with Google Voice
I am a sole proprietor, so I use it quite a bit. One of the major reasons I started to use it was because I could use it on my cell phone and not have to give out my cell number. I can redirect the number to ring on my computer, my home or my cell. I initially used it as my office number as well.
- Portability - can send calls anywhere.
- Voice quality - great sound. Rarely an issue.
- Text to speech - Does a fairly good job.
- I use it as a replacement number for my Android cell phone. This way if I ever need to change my cell #, I still can be reached.
- Text to speech needs improvement
- The removed the call feature and use hangouts instead. Not a good feature. (I don't know if the enterprise version has improved on this or not)
- Sometimes the calls don't go through, but it could just be my carrier.
- For me, it is a free service - not using enterprise version yet
- Limited capabilities - such as call park, transfer
- One number!