Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
GoToWebinar (GTW) is used by our organization to host webinars both internally and externally across the organization. Sales and marketing use it to share decks with other offices (internally) and to host webinars (externally) for our clients. We use it as a simple and seamless way to get large audience sizes tuned in for a webinar, thanks to its screen sharing and question functionalities.
- Strength 1: Screen sharing. It's really easy to share your screen with the entire webinar audience.
- Strength 2: Q&A. It's simple for the audience to ask questions and get quick answers.
- Strength 3: Permissions: Whether you want to mute one person or everyone, it's easy to control who's speaking.
- Interface: Don't love the interface! It's a little clunky.
- Freezing: Sometimes it freezes or the screenshare freezes.
- Lag time
GTM doesn't have the best use interface, but it's the most functional webinar tool I've used. Pros include:
- Easy to use — anyone can understand how to use it and you rarely have issues
- Question functionality — Great for Q&As
- Screen share — perfect to connect viewers from all over the world
- Good for internal and external webinars!