Overall Satisfaction with Grasshopper
The Tripawds Foundation hosts a toll-free 24-hour Helpline to assist and support pet parents facing amputation for their dogs and cats. Our distributed staff of volunteer Tripawds Helpline hosts use the Grasshopper app to field calls and provide emotional support while directing users to helpful resources and assistance programs. Grasshopper makes it easy to schedule time slots for the hosts, and add, remove edit these times whenever necessary due to host availability. The platform and app allow our Helpline Hosts to easily identify unanswered calls and return calls without exposing their personal phone number. Setting up the account, recording hold messages, and segmenting extensions for different needs was quick and intuitive.
- Offers a simple dashboard for scheduling live operator availability.
- Intuitive interface for setting up account and recording hold messages.
- Ease of use for non-technical users.
- Conference calls require calling each participant, they can not call in to attend.
- Grasshopper saved us from hiring a dedicated operator or outsourcing to call center.
Grasshopper is the first call center platform we have ever used. We don't have a need to look elsewhere.
Grasshopper support has been very responsive but at times has had to troubleshoot issues with our account, often switching it to and from the previous version to address problems with certain legacy features.
Do you think Grasshopper delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grasshopper's feature set?
Did Grasshopper live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Grasshopper go as expected?
Would you buy Grasshopper again?