Love groove
January 26, 2022

Love groove

Sara Cylke | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

I use Groove only for my email/call cadences. Also helps with logging in to Salesforce. It makes it a lot easier for me to quickly move through everything. I don't use Groove for much more than that. I also like how I can have my talk tracks showing in my flows.
  • Aesthetic.
  • Easy to email quickly.
  • Insights on emails.
  • I wish there was an option to retract an email for 5 minutes after it's sent.
  • Sometimes I don't catch errors before emailing.
  • Analytics confuses me a bit.
  • Email customized emails faster.
Cadences are easy but the analytics part is a bit confusing. I never use any of the other tabs because they are a bit overwhelming. Sometimes I have noticed that the activity and engagement are not fully up to date and so I choose to just rely on Salesforce instead.
I likely save about 6 hours per week through the automation with Groove. At a previous company, I spent a lot of time each week using outlook copying and pasting email blasts out to prospects and it was extra time consuming when I was customizing them. I was going back and forth between Salesforce too much.
Engage was not a good product and it had a VERY long disclaimer after every email making it look like a marketing email. It came off very corporate and it was not as personal as Groove. I like that the consumer wouldn't guess that I'm using a template because Groove looks so natural.

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

Email blasting is the best, but customized emails can be tricky. Sometimes it is automated incorrectly and it's hard to catch before sending an email. I wish that there was a few minutes after sending an email where I could recall it because of these mistakes from things automating wrong.