Groove is really good
March 08, 2022

Groove is really good

Heather Simone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

I used Groove daily in a variety of ways. I've created several email templates that I use to keep in touch with, send reminders, and share information with my customers. My colleagues and managers have also created email templates and shared them with all of us helping me save time and making sure what I send is accurate. And I use Groove for campaigns so I can touch several people at once, saving me hours of time. Additionally, I track my own productivity on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
  • Email campaigns - had to alert customers of a long absence and with 700 customers I was able to do this easily
  • I can see who's reading my emails and which ones work the best
  • I used it daily to see my productivity
  • setting up the campaigns could be a little more user-friendly. Each time I do it I have to remember how do I do that again?
  • there's a limit to how many emails can go out in a day, that's a negative
  • sometimes, I have to reload my gmail to see the google icon
  • AB testing
  • I love the calendar!
  • Activity tracking
  • Increased productiving
  • Consistent messaging
  • greater customer retention
It's great but it's not perfect yet, what is?
I save hours of time, not sure I can quantify it as each day, the task is different but probably 5-10 hrs/week.
Honestly, I don't really remember Yesware, so it wasn't awful but I do know it wasn't as robust as Groove or is as user-friendly.

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

Slack, Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick), Salesforce Lightning Platform (formerly Salesforce App Cloud)
Well suited for campaigns and not well suited when you have to edit those campaigns for each individual user and those fields aren't in Groove.