Overall Satisfaction with Groove
User and data dissatisfaction...the norm, not the exception for most users of revenue management tech. We don't want much... As little data entry as possible 1 source of truth All communication channels funneling into the relevant record in Salesforce Efficient phone process Ease of implementation and onboarding. Groove checks all these boxes and more. It is a mandatory part of every stack implementation I manage. Undeniable ROI and a pleasure to use. Exemplary customer support. Groove has been designed to drive all users to a single source of truth. I couldn't work without it.
- Seamless follow up architecture
- integration between Google workspace and Salesforce
- Dialer tech is the ultimate elevator of productivity
- organic contact scoring
- SIMPLE Email template creation and utilization
- SMS response to phone and not just computer
- More stable and intuitive dialer behavior
- Much better and tighter media for implementation, integration, and onboarding. It's too fragmented and spread out
- Google - Salesforce total integration
- Dialer and logging
- Email Templating workflows
- Dramatic elevation of individual and management productivity
- Data integrity and accuracy
- Sales process stability and organizational consistency
It does everything I need it to do. Not a 10 because some of it needs to be a bit more consistent, primarily in the auto-logging of email and calendar activity.
I estimate at least a 30% reduction in activity, as well as a 50% increase in data integrity.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
Would you buy Groove again?
Perfect for combining communication tech (Google, Outlook) with Salesforce and creating a single platform experience.