Overall Satisfaction with HireRight
HireRight is being used for pre-employment tests as well as annual MVR checks throughout our company. The biggest problem that I see is that there are way too many accounts that were set up for our company. HireRight should have advised that there are other ways to set up the account to be more organized. At my previous employer, you can keep all of the backgrounds housed under one drop-down while still separating things out by billing codes.
- Turnaround times are faster than other background check vendors.
- Easier system to read results and order.
- Keeps you up to date with new laws and regulations via email so your company can stay in compliance.
- Customer Service. They lack here. It takes too long to resolve issues, especially with your assigned account manager. I have to continue to ask for an update and sometimes, I do not get a response back.
- Back Up Account Managers - The account manager you are assigned may not be available. We need to be provided a list of people we can contact in the event that our POC in unavailable.
- We have lost clients because of incorrect or inaccurate reporting. I would like some of the results (MVR) to be uniform so you don't have to guess which is a permit and which is not.
- During the busy season, they have helped on MVR turnaround times so we can get the candidate in the next day.