Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
I use Hootsuite to schedule SM posts. The program helps me schedule posts in advance, or on the weekend or holiday when I need to post but am not working.
- recommended times to post
- offer more schedule posts for free version
- offer a version for free for education (like Canva does)
- better ability to tag - this is super clunky
- i don't have #s. it has helped streamline
- it helps me see what posts were published when
- it helps me see how many posts - or able to space them out - so they're not clumped together
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
it is useful when I need to schedule posts in advance so I can focus on something else it is useful when I need to schedule posts for holidays it is not useful when I am limited to just 5 posts I wish it was more intuitive to tag for multiple accounts - right now I have to do posts individually because a tag/mention in Twitter isn't the same as LinkedIn, etc.