Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Fantastic social scheduling tool"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite EnterpriseUnspecified7.82441012018-01-11T19:46:33.168Z
Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Enterprise
As a marketing agency that offers social media management services, Hootsuite was used to manage and schedule social posts across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for both the agency itself and for several clients. Several people used the account - it was most useful for scheduling and reviewing posts ahead of time, and the deck to see what activity was happening on your profiles was also very useful.
- Scheduling - easy to see what is being scheduled at what time and across which platforms. Reliable too.
- Good dashboard, customisable feeds (like Tweet deck, but across all social platforms) to monitor multiple streams in one place.
- Good team management so multiple people can use it.
- Can review scheduled posts before they are sent out.
- Sometimes a preview is not entirely true/detailed. e.g. when you schedule a twitter post, you can't see what image it will automatically pull through. This means that sometimes it doesn't pull through anything and you have a grey broken link icon next to your tweet which does not look professional!
- It can take a while to upload images - slow loading time.
- Have had problems when scheduling LinkedIn posts - sometimes doesn't pull link through properly (runs into the text next to it, even when on a new line) and have had instances when images haven't pulled through either.
- Have used to attract new business
- Good uptake on content shared through hootsuite
It's really great for social scheduling - especially if you have lots of accounts you're managing, so is good for agency use. Beware though - you need to ensure that you send the right post from the right channel or you may end up sending another client's tweet from a different social profile (easily done.)
Hootsuite Enterprise Feature Ratings
Content planning and scheduling
Automated routing and prioritization
Customer interaction histories
Paid media management
Campaigns and promotions
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges