Hootsuite Enterprise Review 2 of 43
Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "Hootsuite - The Clunky and Overwhelming Campaign Manager That Will Boost Your Reach"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite EnterpriseUnspecified7.8244101
Brandon Stuhr profile photo
January 16, 2018

Score 6 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Enterprise

Using Hootsuite allows me to track my posts across multiple platforms so I don't have to use Wordpress's subscription tool. It also offers quite the variety of social media platforms to post on, as well as campaign management.
  • Variety of social media platforms, this allows you to not only track campaigns on Facebook but Twitter, Instagram, etc.
  • As long as you know how to read stats, there is plenty of detail information provided on every one of your campaigns. This stands out against competitors as I feel you receive the most information for your money.
  • The interface is incredibly clunky. I felt that it would struggle often when I would try to complete a campaign.
  • The service is a bit overwhelming to use at the start. If you don't understand many of the features, there are plenty of 3rd party groups to receive information from.
2 - Hootsuite applications allow users to enhance the reach and view of your products or reviews.
  • Overall, we didn't have a major impact on our biggest objective. Individually it worked on the small projects, not the overall picture.
  • Due to its complex and overwhelming interface, many of our users denied using it.
This is our first product to implement in this field. We will update once we move over to another one.
If you are working on brand management across multiple social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud, then it would be a great fit for the service's versatility. If you are only working on one platform, you will be better off just focusing on the utilization of the platform's ad service.

Hootsuite Enterprise Feature Ratings