Overall Satisfaction with Hotjar
We use it for heat map tracking for both clicks and scrolling. This information is used in identifying user experience problems and improvements. We also use the recorded sessions to track and identify usability issues with the site and how to improve the website. We then feed all this information into design iterations.
- Heat map tracking for website clicks.
- Heat map tracking for scrolling.
- Recorded life user sessions for UX improvements.
- Visitor analytics and tracking segmentation.
- Easier filtering on recorded sessions.
- Reporting interface with custom reports.
Do you think Hotjar delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hotjar's feature set?
Did Hotjar live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hotjar go as expected?
Would you buy Hotjar again?