Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is being used for the entire organization. We started using the product when no one in the Marketing department knew HTML and we decided to purchase a content management system. At the same time we realized that we needed to be aware of our online marketing efforts and start paying attention to keywords and search engine optimization.
- Product Innovation. Each year HubSpot continues to improve and grow their Marketing Platform.
- Customer Support. We have had to use HubSpot's customer support services and each time we were pleased with how fast our issue was resolved.
- Needs of a Marketer. The HubSpot Platform has integrated tools that help our team be the best marketers we can be.
- Ease of Customization. I get feedback from my designers that at times it's hard to fit their designs into the HubSpot framework.
- Rough Edges on New Features. The new Content Optimization System (COS) has given my team fits working to deploy our new site. Some of these troubles have attributed to glitches in the COS tool.
- HubSpot has made PhaseWare more productive by giving our sales people usable information to help start the sales conversation.
- By analyzing how our content is accessed and which content resonates with generating inbound leads we have more actionable information to use in our Content Strategy.
HubSpot is a critical component of our overall success. To stop using HubSpot would negatively impact our sales and marketing efforts. We are very pleased with the direction HubSpot is moving and look forward to each innovation they release into their Marketing Platform. The Content Optimization System (COS) is very exciting and we look forward to seeing a major shift in how our site visitors utilize our site from different platforms as well as how we respond with different content based on how many times a visitor comes to our site.
The HubSpot marketing platform is well suited for companies that have the dedicated resources to manage this tool between 15-20 hours a week at a minimum. It's a great marketing platform when a company is getting serious about their website's online presence and working to capture site traffic and turn that traffic into actionable leads.