Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot integrates all of the best tools for inbound process execution, by personalizing the relationship with the people and providing the answers to their needs according to the different stages of their purchasing decision-making process. In addition to sharing the knowledge of their behaviors and demographic profiles and interaction that they have online. It allows you to generate qualified leads and potential customers more quickly and with a most profitable investment. We use HubSpot ourselves across the whole organization, and for our clients.
- It provides an extensive knowledge base and a timely and effective customer support that helps you also on coding etc. For me, that I'm on the go to learn, is of huge help to save time and stress
- User interface clear. There are plenty of features but is always easy to navigate.
- Analytics. Apart the "standard" reports, you can track, analyze and inspect virtually any interaction that passes between you and your prospect.
- All the tools you need for lead nurturing are on the same platform - that is owned by your customer.
- Despite as I said customer support is there to help and probably due to the complexity of the platform the development of a website requires advanced skills. On the other hand, they provide you Learning. Once you get an HubSpot certification, you got for sure a profession!
- It would be useful to personalize better the Dashboard being able to highlight more specific marketing and sales reports.
- Some webinars are funny and really easy going, but also time consuming... Taking out a bit of cheers at the beginning and byebye at the end... Maybe if they could stick more to the point?
- It increased our efficiency
- Shortened the sales cycle
- Gave a solid support on our customer relationship
Inbound methodology can apply to any business of any size. But if there is no attitude to develop a marketing strategy and if the company does not "convert" to the inbound approach, of course HubSpot is not useful. To decide to go for inbound marketing is more than just a problem of budget (that I understand can be a pain point), it means to redefine the marketing strategy of your business, or decide to have one. This passes also through see your own business with different eyes and with a different perspective: it takes time and efforts
3 - We have three users working on our HubSpot platform. All of them have permission as Account, Marketing, Sales administrators and Partner employees, that give them full access to all the functionalities and resources.
It is extensive and complex, but it is anyway possible to go through it with the knowledge base support and other customers' experience through the forums. Moreover, Customer support is fast on providing an answer, often is proactive (the solve directly the problem for you) and has a professional but friendly approach. I think that it contributes a lot to the overall usability.
Like to use
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
Slow to learn
Lots to learn
- Contacts' management is easy and intuitive. More complex is to set the properties, but once you learn the few steps to follow it goes smooth.
- Blog post editor has an interface that helps you easily to optimize SEO
- When it comes down to customize the design of your website, the matter shows its complexity. Sometimes you feel lost in the different and many windows you need to modify at once.
Yes - I use HubSpot app on my iPhone. It keeps me updated in real time on lead conversions, providing me all the informations I would need to see the interaction occurred and giving me the instruments (contact data and straight access to the social media tools) to be able to act timely to give the right information my lead may need. Analytics functions are reduced, but you really have what you need even if you are not in front of a pc.