Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
The entire company uses HubSpot to help clients market themselves using Inbound strategies. HubSpot helps us to organize, manage, and improve client websites, blogs, and email marketing campaigns. We work to focus on the user/customer our clients are targeting and help inform them of the products and services our clients provide.
- HubSpot allows for ease in posting blog updates using HTML code, meta descriptions, and scheduling capabilities.
- HubSpot tracks all activity managed through the platform including social media, email campaigns, site page conversion rates, and much more.
- HubSpot offers training to learn all about the current and future features and tools it offers.
- HubSpot could improve blog posting by allowing a simple 'new blog' button after publishing the previous blog for scheduling out multiple posts at a time.
- HubSpot announced its new tool Divvy, an editorial calendar, and it NEEDS to happen to help with creating, approving, and scheduling content to be updated for clients.
- HubSpot could also allow for Instagram to be trackable on social media tracking because of the high engagement brands are receiving through use of the platform.
- Increased employee efficiency (i.e. posting blogs, scheduling social media, creating email campaigns, updating site pages)
- Faster lead conversion
- Ease in understanding accountability (i.e. tracking landing page conversions and social media)
- Hootsuite Free,WordPress
HubSpot combines both Hootsuite and WordPress together into a seamless platform for updating website pages, scheduling social media, and posting blogs. It tracks all forms of contact between companies and the contacts, while easily giving more options for communicating between the two.
Our company uses HubSpot and we have embraced using inbound strategies to help our clients, so we aren't going anywhere soon. HubSpot offers so much and it would be difficult to go from using it daily to not using it at all.
I think HubSpot is well suited for scenarios involving companies who are open to using inbound marketing strategies to target their optimal audience. In particular, HubSpot is useful for companies with blogs and who need their websites updated. The new HubSpot CRM is easy to use and can greatly improve a website. HubSpot might be less appropriate when a company serves a niche audience who ultimately must seek out the company for a particular need and not because of researching and comparing companies before choosing.