All my marketing in one place = :)https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationHubSpotUnspecified8.314711012016-07-22T20:44:00.403Z
July 22, 2016
All my marketing in one place = :)
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use Hubspot exclusively in our marketing department. I use the software to publish content, including blogs and landing pages, as well as collect leads and get them to my sales team. We previously didn't have an all-encompassing system for marketing and sales and Hubspot gives us that. I am the sole user of Hubspot, but I am trying to get the rest of the team to buy in.
- All of my things are in one place - analytics, blog, emails, sales CRM, forms, etc.
- Customer service and customer success managers are the best!
- Better analytics than Google.
- More in portal optimization checks.
- The keyword tool for blogs. Currently, it only senses the keyword if you have the entire phrase together, whereas you should optimize by having variations of the keyword throughout the piece. It doesn't sense that.
- More support for training teams that aren't marketing minds in the software.
- Better nurturing of leads.
- Easier to track my goals.
- Frees up time for more projects done better.
It's nice to have all of my things in one place. I don't have to go to different websites or systems to get my blog, analytics, social publishing, CRM, etc. Salesforce was a powerful tool, but we couldn't customize the system to our needs. We can with Hubspot and track out leads in a cleaner system.
Hubspot is great for teams of all sizes, but you need to be prepared for taking on a big software with endless capabilities. It can save you time, optimize your processes, and help you market smarter. It can also lead you down a rabbit hole. Come in with goals in mind or you won't be successful.
HubSpot Feature Ratings
I had a pretty serious programming issue in my onboarding period. I called and got to someone within 10 minutes. Their hold music was not elevator music, it was Andy Grammer's latest hits which made it seem like less time. They took note of the issue, tried what they knew, and then said they would work on the issue and be in touch soon. The issue was resolved within a day! And they were so pleasant to work with.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Our forms tool was not formatting correctly. I called support, waited less than 10 minutes, and didn't have to listen to elevator hold music. The support person was friendly and cared about the issue. She did everything in her power to fix it, but it needed further looking into. She had it fixed within the day!