HubSpot is Necessary for Sales Teams
January 24, 2022

HubSpot is Necessary for Sales Teams

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

I used HubSpot daily to manage my sales cycle & stay organized. I rely on tasks and don't end my workday before each one is complete or moved to a new date. Search functionality and reports are key, as well as being able to see different views with filtering. I.e. it's super easy for me to pull a report of prospects that haven't been contacted in over 60 days, etc. It's very easy to use, especially with the integrations that are available, like LinkedIn and Zoom info. I also have the app downloaded on the phone which allows me to work if needed when I am away from my computer.
  • Organization
  • Modern Interface
  • Good articles/best practices
  • Speed of loading page
  • I would like to be able to copy/paste sequences
  • Better time management
Overall, HubSpot is better than any of the other CRMs I have used, including Salesforce. I like how HubSpot keeps up with trends and is consistently trying to improve the product. The training we received was really thorough, and the last time I had an issue with a report, someone from the HubSpot Customer Success team was able to walk me through it.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

I have used Salesforce and a "homemade" CRM (the worst) in the past. HubSpot, by far, is better than both of these CRMs for many reasons. I definitely recommend it to all sales teams, as the system makes everything transparent, reports are easy to share, and sales activity can be reviewed/monitored.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management