Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
Very useful to keep track of the progress of our lead. Very good in creating campaigns, landing pages, blogs, scheduling images ahead for social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, tracking the campaign performance, and adding new leads.
- Tracking report that we can customize
- Create Landing page, blog. Send email campaign in bulk.
- Schedule social media post
- Schedule video for youtube, Instagram Reels, and TikTok FYP and link it with HubSpot so we can track their performance.
- Receive payment for our customer from asian region
- Landing page creation can be mpre customizable for user who are not web developer
- The cost to subscribe to HubSpot CRM is higher and it become some of the majority of our expenses
- Onboarding new staff to be familiarized with Hubspot might take time.
- Automation of email, social media post, and campaign help us in saving time and focus on another main task
HubSpot is my first CRM experience. It take some years for me to be familiarized with HubSpot tools and systems. In the first year, they are a lot of things I don't know about Hubspot, hence I cannot maximize its true potential to benefit our company. HubSpot academy and the Hubspot support system help me a lot in understanding the HubSpot system.
Clear communication and goals between marketing and sales. Both teams can check each team's progress and track each team's performance in HubSpot so that we won't target the same deals twice, we will warm the cold contact, and view what improvements can we do in our style of both department's work to increase profits.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
I'm not a web developer who knows how to do some code. but with HubSpot, I can create a good-looking landing page with CTA and form to increase leads. I wish when we schedule social media posts, we can also track their performance on HubSpot instead of going to social media to keep track of their performance