Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
I use hubspot for prospecting, managing my daily tasks + follow up, organizing company information and team-wide visibility
- Integrations with Google mailbox are seamless + streamline my day to day with logging my emails + enabling me to utilize templates from my inbox
- Great place for notes + contact updates, easy to tag my team in a contact/company record
- Dashboards + reporting - easy for my direct manager to visualize what his most important metrics are and for me to track my progress
- Sales Analytics tool - easy for me to monitor the volume of my activity to stay consistent
- Occassionally in working through my task queue the page will have to be refreshed or even restarted because it will glitch/stall
- Sometimes the SalesNav integration is slow to connect
- I am not qualified to provide feedback for this one, I am too new to my role + the company
I have the most experience with Hubspot, so it ranks the highest for me. When I used Salesforce previously, my favorite features were the dashboard visualizations, which HUbspot does differently.
the visibility on the contact records helps with ease of transition between teams
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
I am extremely familiar with Hubspot, so I am likely to recommend it. I find it intuitive to find what I'm looking for, filter lists, work through task queues, add contact + company information, etc. I use it very basically as a tool to set up each work day. I've found that my colleagues that are less familiar have a long ramp time to learn how to use it, making me feel as though it might not be as intuitive as I think. I also know from a previous company that if you get into the habit of using Hubspot outside of the way the Hubspot would use the CRM, you can create some problems with functionality