Overall Satisfaction with IFS Customer Engagement (formerly from mplSystems)
IFS CE (Customer Engagement) addresses the complex and advanced call center functionalities in a service-type organization. It let the call center users (support users) effectively engage with the customers and customer users by almost all of the currently using conversation methods. Different customer users prefer different methods, so the desired and convenient method can be used as per the customer, for the communications to resolve the customer problem.
- Have given the flexibility to use different types of communication methods.
- Easy to be able to integrate with other software, mostly it's needed to integrate with ERP products.
- Easy and high capacity on application configuration and personalization to the customer's user's needs.
- Available on cloud.
- User Interface is not much enriched.. hard to find which icons do what actions.
- Need to write back end scripts for advanced configurations.
- No mobile client for the IFS CE, to use it in mobiles.
- Multiple communication methods such as calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Integration with the social media.
- Ability for the manager to prioritize the calls/tickets logged.
- High capacity for configuration.
- Increased the customer satisfaction.
- Increased the capacity and the effectiveness of the support agent team.
- Decreased the time of managing and administrating the call prioritizing.
Do you think IFS Customer Engagement delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IFS Customer Engagement's feature set?
Did IFS Customer Engagement live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IFS Customer Engagement go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy IFS Customer Engagement again?
When comparing the pros and cons of the IFS Customer Engagement application, I think the advantages of the applications are larger than the spaces for improvements. Other than the user interface (UX) being not much rich and friendly, and not being available as a mobile app, its functionalities are high and better, which supports most of the customer needs in the current service sector.