Overall Satisfaction with Indeed.com
Our Staffing Dept. uses indeed to post openings with in our area both temp and permanent. One Staffer from each department/office uses indeed.com. It allows us to reach a large range of job seekers.
- Reaches a larger audience of job seekers
- Very user friendly for both hiring agent and job seeker
- Attracts a large variety of people
- An option for more detailed searches
- Forcing renewing resumes after 30-60 days or erasing them
- Only showing for job seeker with specific trades
- Posting open positions
- Searching through resumes on Indeed
- Quick look at a job seeker information
- It has given me some great employees
- Rooting out applicants that do not fit what I asked for is frustrating
- Finding the perfect applicant only to find they've already found employment
Indeed.com is much more user friendly than any of the other job posting sites. It is very popular and I feel it reaches a larger forum of job seekers from varying backgrounds, experiences and stages in life. When you mention Indeed, people know what its purpose is and are very familiar with it. I use it more often than any others
Do you think Indeed.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed.com's feature set?
Did Indeed.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed.com go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed.com again?
I used Indeed for many job openings I need to fill and 90% of the time it finds me the right employee. I feel sometimes I am filtering through resumes that aren't close to what I am looking for or in no way could fill the position and it can be frustrating, not sure how to keep those particulars from finding the ad placed.